TOOL & DIE ENGINEERING
STAMPING DIE REPAIR & ENGINEERING – RSE provides expert repair, revision and maintenance for metal stamping tooling systems. We repair tooling as needed preventing lost part production and late-parts delivery.
Our repair and servicing capabilities include:
- Sharpening and reconditioning – To ensure the production of quality parts and preventive maintenance of tooling
- Component replacement – We can quickly replace a broken die component using design data or reverse engineering
- Die changes – We re-manufacture a die to customer specifications when a change is necessary
- Quality work – We make repairs accurately the first time, keeping our customers up and running
CUSTOM MACHINING – Custom machined parts generally refers to piece-parts, or component parts which are custom machined to a customer’s specific requirements. Whether you have a napkin drawing or a highly detailed spec, RSE’s team can take your idea and make it work by using a combination of conceptual design, proof-of-concept testing and prototype development. RSE houses a wide range of design, engineering and fabrication experience under one roof that will bring your idea to life.
Custom machined parts are generally purchased because:
- The part is not available in a catalog or as an off-the-shelf item
- The part has unique and specific requirements
- The volume of parts needed is too low to justify other forms of fabrication
- A superior level of precision or strength is necessary
- The parts are needed quickly